Wednesday, October 3, 2007

30 Rock, my new Television Interest

Apart from chicks, Television is my prime interest. Good TV is better than sex. I would pass up on it if I could watch a marathon of 30 Rock. It mostly has to do with amazing writing and sheer smartness of Tina Fey...
I just realized why I never made a blog in my life, I knew they existed and I have enjoyed reading 'em too. I hate writing my thoughts out. I am a deep person, I think a lot, its nothing to be surprised about either. I have always thought of something important or made a good observation of an existing situation and I felt like I should write it down but I never did and now this..I still can't do it.
I feel self-concisious because I know I am not a good writer, and I have read blogs of other people that are so well written, that I feel dwarfed. Do you see this..placing a comma in infront of that and usage of 'dwarfed' in a random way. Wow, I think my mind is extremely unstable, just b/c i can't focus on one thought and follow up on it. Also when I write 'my mind is extremely unstable' does not mean that I, myself am unstable.
Now that I am reading my blog from the beginning, I sound extremely ridiculous and this whole write up is turning my away from it, and I feel like deleting it. BUT, you know what I am not going to do that because I wanna see in 10 years what the hell I was writing and my way of thinking.
Anyways, to make it quick so I can get off this blog. My reflections on my fav. shows.

30 Rock: Awesome, reminds me of Arrested Development. Great Character Portrayal and Development as the season passes. Starting this season.
Scrubs: Great, cant wait to see what happens between JD and Elliot.
The Office: Wow, Thursdays seem very exciting for rich comedy.
Entourage: Disappointing End, I feel like I lost interest.

And I am Done.

No comments: